We are Going Digital!
We will be increasing (and improving) our digital communication. We want to ensure that everyone has easy and immediate access to our new digital communication which will begin in August.
Below are easy steps to help you to begin to receive our churchwide emails:
If you are using OUTLOOK, complete the following steps:
- Go into your junk email and find an email from [email protected]
- Highlight this email
- On the Hometab, click Junk.
- Check the Never Block Sender’s Domain
- This will automatically update your junk mail response.
If you are log in directly to your email and do not use Outlook to access your email, do the following:
- Select this link
- Find your email provider
- Select link to email provider
- This will take you to their page that walks your through how to unblock our emails.
- Remember that the email is: [email protected]
Here is a bit of additional information for you:
- The email above is from an emailing service that we use regularly for mass email communication.
- If you are not receiving your email in your “inbox” or “junkmail”, please send your email address to [email protected] to ensure that we have your correct address or to sign-up for the first time.
- While we are improving and increasing our digital communication, there will still be hard copies available of the digital newsletter at the Welcome Center.
- We will be doing a quarterly newsletter postal mailing.
- We will be sharing all of the details about these changes and answering questions at a churchwide forum following each service the weekend of Aug 12-13.