What is the Million Acts of Love Campaign?
35 Days=1,000,000 Acts of Love
The Love Can series is part of a larger movement of churches in the Omaha metro working together to impact the lives of our communities with the message of hope contained in the Gospel.
One part of the series will be to inspire the 30,000 people hearing the message of Love Can in churches to do a Million Acts of Love throughout the series.
• The goal of this time is to unleash unprecedented compassion into our community.
• The challenge is to do one intentional act of love each day.
Here are some examples of acts of love:
Next, share your stories…
This may seem a bit odd to most of us because when we do acts of love, we do it out of a heart of humility, not seeking attention. However, when we share with one another, it encourages all of us to see how God is moving in us and through us to impact the lives of others.
Here are some ways to share how God is inspiring you to Acts of Love throughout the week:
• Share on social media using #lovecan2017—as more people begin to use this, social media users will begin to see this as a movement and begin to ask
questions regarding what it is about.
• Share stories with your friends via text about how God inspired you that day.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share stories with the congregation.